Now that I have your attention...this way, turn this way. You can drool later...
Just a quick update. I'm almost ready to re-submit my rejected short story. Fingers crossed. I have figured out the tag line/log line pitch and that was a blast to figure out. I know, I'm weird.
I've also gotten some really good crits back on Waiting on Sunday. Seems that I need to lose the Prologue and butch up my hero. He was too Beta, not Alpha enough. Changes made...I love getting crits back. I like to read what other people think and see where I need to make changes. As a newbie writer, I appreciate the feedback and I feel it makes me a better writer, if not a better reader.
I still plan on entering Waiting on Sunday for a contest but I need to work on it alot within the next couple of months. Its due in March.
Until next time, keep on writing...

My writing has definitely improved since joining a critique group. The support is wonderful. Good luck with your submission.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt about it; surround yourself with good crit partners and you'll be published in no time:) And don't let rejections get you down; keep learning and putting yourself out there.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture. Good luck with your submission!
ReplyDelete